Friends, please call in on every Sunday, while we endure the world wide pandemic.
During the call we may briefly discus the current situation regarding the pandemic and how you may be feeling, or thinking.
Above we will pray and ask the Lord Jesus to send us his promised Holy Spirit, to counsel us, comfort us, help us, teach us, and reveal to us the Truth! That we may not panic and worry.
Call in @ 3:08 pm Eastern Standard Time
Call In Number is: 425- 535-9535
Welcome friends! My wife, Nicole and I, welcome you to S.A.D. conversation ministries. We are grateful you have taken your invaluable time to visit the SayAskDo.com website.
Our prayer is to converse with you through this technological medium of communication. We hope to build community continuing the movement, mission, and vision of the Lord Jesus Christ Messiah.
We pray for God to help us and teach us by His promised Holy Spirit, to remind us of the commandments and words that Jesus taught His disciples. We pray for help to continue being disciples and making disciples for the building and furthering of His kingdom, the proclamation and teaching of the good news, the gospel of Christ Jesus Messiah and for His will to be done here on earth as it is in heaven.
- And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
- Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them inthe name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
- teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
- Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.
- Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,
- and said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead,
- and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
- You are witnesses of these things.
- And behold, I am sending the promise of my Father upon you. But stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.”
- And he led them out as far as Bethany, and lifting up his hands he blessed them.